FANDOM


On the afternoon of April 11, 1992 in a suburb of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Brad Kaye had planned to hang out with his friends who lived in the neighborhood. His father Tom had no idea of the tragic risks his son was taken. While they were talking, somebody mentioned butane and decided to go to the store. Brad inhaled the entire can of butane and was walking in front of his friend Aaron and collapsed. 

At 6:01 am, on April 12, 1992, Brad Kaye was pronounced dead at St. Francis Hospital after huffing butane. He survived by his parents Tom and Jan Kaye. 

The video is featured on Rescue 911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-OvqBNv7I